Thursday, February 2, 2012

Deadlifting for Dummies

82 yr old woman deadlifting. If she can, so can you.
Photo courtesy of CrossFit Longevity

Our next seminar will be "Deadlifting for Dummies" or "by dummies" since I'm teaching it. Either way, come learn how to lift things off the ground safely and efficiently. I promise, we'll have less talking and more doing than we did last month.

Hope to see you there.

When: Monday, Feb6th @ 7PM
                101 Arch Street
                Verona, PA 15147

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blogger,

I really like this amazing picture of this strong, old lady, and I would like to ask where did you get that, or if you know the origin of the picture? I'm asking because I may use it in a printed publication, and I want to be sure if it is copyrighted or not.

Thank you for your answer!

Sincerely:

Deni

John said...

Deni, I can't recall which CrossFit this came from. Which is too bad, because I really should make sure I credit photos with their origin as a matter of etiquette. I'll see if I can track it down and will let you know.

John said...

OK, It looks like the photo came from these guys http://crossfitlongevity.wordpress.com./ Hope that helps.